The Clemente Museum is currently hiring for an Operations & Visitor Experience Manager
POSITION OVERVIEW: The Operations & Visitor Experience Manager is responsible for overseeing Clemente Society Membership, wine usage, and inventory as well as merchandise fulfillment, stocking, display, sales, and inventory. This position also provides support for the day-to-day operations of the Clemente Museum.
This position reports to the Assistant Director and the Executive Director of the Clemente Museum. Work schedule will fluctuate based on activities.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Note: The listed duties are illustrative and are not intended to describe every function that may be performed by this job.
- Maintain list of members of the Clemente Society wine usage and inventory.
- Serve as primary contact with customers of the museum store and provide consistent communication with the building staff.
- Manage and coordinate merchandise shipments, pick-ups, and donations.
- Stock and maintain the museum gift shop and merchandise.
- Ensure careful diligence and protection of the museum and winery collections and facility.
- Assist with cleaning and tidying of the facility.
- Assist with phone calls and emails.
- Assist with collecting and documenting tour and sales statistics.
- Analyze store performance and discuss with staff best practices and lessons learned.
- Meet regularly with Clemente Museum Assistant Director and other staff.
- Assist in planning events and maintaining EH25 schedule.
NECESSARY SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- Ability to supervise and manage staff members.
- Strong verbal communication skills and organizational skills.
- Intermediate or above level with Microsoft Office programs and other appropriate software as well as social media.
- Capable of carrying objects 45lbs. or lighter.
- Able to work days, evenings, and weekends as needed. Flexible to work additional hours during peak season
- Professional approach and appearance in relations with clients, vendors, guests, and staff
- Strategic Thinking
- Analyzing and Deciding/Problem Solving
- Planning and Organizing
- Achievement-Oriented Focus
- Adapting to Change and Stress
- Upholding Standards of Excellence
The wage for Operations & Visitor Experience Manager is competitive and based on experience and qualifications.
To apply or for more information contact CJ Strauss at firstname.lastname@example.org